ICLC attorneys provide a wide range of immigration and naturalization legal services to relieve the stressful uncertainty of one’s future in the United States. The legal assistance is provided to all immigrants and their family members.
ICLC offers assistance with:
- removal defense (helping people who are in immigration court);
- work permits;
- Green Cards;
- naturalization (citizenship);
- family petitions;
- VAWA for victims of abuse;
- Temporary Protected Status;
- travel documents;
- U Visas for victims of crime;
- inadmissibility waivers;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals;
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status;
- and much more.
Each case begins with a consultation where you will meet with a licensed attorney to review your current immigration status and the options that may be available to you. The consultation fee is $60.00.
If ICLC is able to assist beyond the consultation, you have the option to retain our services. ICLC charges a low representation fee, which does not include the applicable filing fee(s).
Please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment!